What is a Murder charge?
Keith Hirschorn, Esq.
- Despite being charged with murder, there are a number of loopholes that may apply to your particular case that can result in a charge downgrade or outright acquittal.
- In New Jersey you are charged with murder if you purposely killed someone.
- Purpose is a state of mind and often difficult to prove.
- Murder charges result in you facing an enormous amount of time in prison, up to and including life in prison.
- One should immediately and carefully consult with an experienced attorney to discuss your case.
- Each case is different and each case needs a thorough review by an attorney.