- If you or a loved one are charged with a felony that goes to county court, but you have never been convicted of a criminal offense in New Jersey, you may be eligible for PTI or Pre-Trial Intervention.
- PTI is an alternate sentencing program.
- There are different waiting periods before you are eligible for an expungement in the State of New Jersey, depending on your case.
- Regardless of the charge, if your case resulted in a dismissal, you’re immediately eligible for expungement.
- If you plead guilty to what […]